This workshop is usually led by Maresa von Stockert and one company member or by two experienced dancers of the company and is of a minimum two hour duration. The workshop will start with a warm-up contemporary dance or improvisation class.
The content of the second part of the workshop would be discussed and agreed in advance but would usually follow these options:
- A focus on the imaginative use of objects in a dance context. Known for their unique work with props, Tilted Productions dancers will give an insight into the company’s approach to creating a dialogue between human body and object. Through specific tasks and discussions the aim is to encourage participants to develop their own creative potential.
- A focus on partnering and group work. The emphasis is not on difficult lifts but on exploring possibilities of creating a physical dialogue between two or more dancers. Through specific tasks and discussions the aim is to encourage participants to develop their own creative potential.
- A focus on the physical and imaginative exploration of the themes of Tilted’s current work or research and development subject. Through specific tasks and discussions the aim is to give an insight into the company’s working processes and encourage participants to develop their own creative potential.
We expect that participants in these workshops would:
- Gain a unique experience of working with professional dancers
- Increase their knowledge of body awareness, contemporary dance and performance skills
- Gain a deeper understanding of choreographic and compositional skills
- Get an insight into the creative process and the company’s working methods
For further information regarding fees and/or booking a workshop please contact Tilted Productions by email: email@example.com or telephone 01473 235581
We ask that for all workshops the leaders have access to the studio at least 30 minutes before the start of the workshop to warm-up and prepare.